I went ahead and made rolags today for my next spinning project. I made it from scraps that I had been given and tried to make the colors as aesthetic as possible together.
The first single will be the two shades of orange rolags in the back and the 2nd single will be a gradient of yellow (mixed with white), a really light orange,dusky rose, pink, then going backwards, dusky rose, really light orange and yellow (mixed with white), shown by the rolags in the front. Not sure how that mixture will work out, guess we shall see.
I’m thinking of calling this colorway Sherbert. That is what it looks like to me anyway. Dang, now I’m hungry for sherbert or ice cream!