Ok, I finished the first sock in the new yarn. Still larger than I hoped for but a little smaller than the last one. I got all the colors in the one sock lol, but the color changes are short so it all works out, and looks like I won’t have to do too much yarn management to start the 2nd sock in about the same place. I did a kitchner toe on this one instead of just pulling the stitches together as per the pattern, because I didn’t like the original toe. This one looks so much nicer and rounded :).
Looks a little weird to have all the reds, oranges, pinks and yellow for them to have thrown in a green – looks a little out of place to me, but they didn’t ask me :P. I will start on the 2nd sock, probably tomorrow, too tired tonight to deal with casting on tiny socks on tiny double pointed needles and making sure I didn’t twist anything. They might not end up being matchy matchy, but I think they will be close enough.