I finally figured out how to rotate it :). You will notice there is a different yarn. I felt the need to have her return the darker teal color, in the previous picture, because it was a cotton/bamboo yarn and the rest of the yarns are wool. I will need to block this cowl and the cotton yarn really wouldn’t stretch to block well. But this new yarn is lovely to work with. It is a 3 Irish Girls fingering wt merino/nylon yarn purchased from Stitch Together Studio. I have put more about this yarn on my Ravelry project page (you might need a Ravelry acct to log in to see it, it is a free acct to make) :).
I should have a finished project picture to post by the weekend, as it is my intention to have this finished and blocked by Saturday :).